Breaking News

The Story Behind Ayo Omidiran's 100 Naira "Largesse" To Constituents


The media handlers of Mrs Ayo Omidiran, the house of representatives member representing Isokan/Irewole/Ayedaade federal constituency has dismiseed the news making waves on the social media about Mrs Omidiran distributing 100 Naira to her constituents.

Contrary to the narrative circulating, Ayo Omidiran was said to have shared money to children in her family house who cheered her to a customary rousing welcome upon her arrival from Orile Owu where she commissioned some of her constituency projects including block of classrooms and motorised boreholes.



This was also made evident with her post on facebook on the said day;

"What a busy day for me.
I met with the Apomu Baloguns in Council, then the Apomu traditional chiefs and Baales in Isokan LG before moving to Orile Owu in Ayedaade LG to Commission two of my constituency projects aided by the Olowu of Owu.

I thank my party chairmen, LG chairmen, Iyalojas and Babaloja, Women and Youth leaders, everyone that accompanied me to all these events. I’m grateful.
  What a wonderful day. Even the little children came in large numbers to welcome me back to the house."
 

No comments